We would like to present, Tiger Connect, a summer initiative ran by our Curriculum and Instruction Department to give parents, guardians, and community members valuable information on topics designed to help strengthen connections between school and home.
Sessions will begin via google hangout https://meet.google.
com/zar-nfvo-vha on Tuesday, June 16th at Noon and another session at 6 pm.
Are you interested in tuning in to all of our sessions this summer? If so, take a look below to see what topics we have coming up next!
1. Summer Activities for Students -Sharing MDE Resources, Reading Suggestions, Websites, etc.
2. Using Gamification as a Learning Tool for Summer Fun HPSD
3. COVID - 19 Parent Support Resources
4. Internet and Social Media Safety
5. Food and Nutrition Tips for Parents
6. ACT Planning Tips for Parents
7. HPSD Registration Must-Knows for Parents
8. College and CAREER Ready - All about CTE and Careers Session for Parents
9. All About Kindergarten
10. Literacy-Based Promotion Act
11. Title I Funding Must-Knows - How do we use title funds? Tutors, Specialists, Additional Resources, Etc.