According to Stephen Covey, Leadership is communicating to people their worth and potential so clearly that they are inspired to see it in themselves.
Within the Hattiesburg Public School District our students are encouraged to be Today’s learners and Tomorrow’s leaders. We also encourage our staff to be ultimate leaders in the classroom and in life.
To be a leader, motivation is helpful and that's what our team will provide this school year. Below you will find information about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People are:
- Habit 1: Be Proactive (You’re in Charge)
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind (Have a Plan)
- Habit 3: Put First Things First (Work First, Then Play)
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win (Everyone Can Win)
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood (Listen Before You Talk)
- Habit 6: Synergize (Together Is Better)
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw (Balance Feels Best)
Want to find out more information about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People? Click Here: https://www.franklincovey.com/the-7-habits.html