HATTIESBURG PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
BUSINESS OFFICE - PAYROLL On Boarding For New Employees
Welcome to Hattiesburg Public School District:
We are excited to help our new employees get started and want to provide some information to make the onboarding process run efficiently. Please review the forms and complete them (if possible). We are providing the forms to remind employees that some of the forms require certain information from employees such as beneficiary's dates of birth, all insured's dates of birth and social security numbers, etc.
The following forms are required to be completed for all full-time employees in order for the Business Office to process new employees for Payroll and Contracts (if applicable):
- 1. IRS FORM W-4 (Federal Withholding Form)
- 2. Mississippi Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate (State Withholding Form)
- 3. Public Employees Retirement System (PERS Form 1-- Membership Application)
- 4. Public Employees Retirement System (PERS Form 1B-- Beneficiary Designation)
- 5. Hattiesburg Public School District Employee Pay Selection Form-- Direct Deposit Form
- 6. Hattiesburg Public School District Active Resources Access Form (On-line Payroll Information Access)
- 7. Application for Health and Life Coverage
Each new employee is asked to bring the above documents completed for Payroll On-Boarding If employees have questions, they will be answered during the onboarding time. Hattiesburg Public School District also offers additional voluntary payroll deductions for dental, vision, and other insurance programs that will be discussed during the onboarding time.
For detailed information concerning the above, please contact:
Milette Carter, Insurance Clerk email@example.com
Donna Hinton, Payroll Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org