NEW EMPLOYEE WELCOME LETTER
Welcome to Hattiesburg Public School District:
We are excited to help our new employees get started and want to provide some information to make the on-boarding process run efficiently. Please review the forms and complete them (if possible). We are providing the forms to remind employees that some of the forms require certain information from employees such as beneficiary’s dates of birth, all insured’s dates of birth and social security numbers, etc.
The following forms are required to be completed for all full-time employees in order for the Business Office to process new employees for Payroll and Contracts (if applicable):
1. IRS Form W-4 (Federal Withholding Form)
2. Mississippi Employee’s Withholding Exemption Certificate (State Withholding Form)
3. Public Employees Retirement System (PERS Form 1 – Membership Application)
4. Public Employees Retirement System (PERS Form 1B – Beneficiary Designation)
5. Hattiesburg Public School District Employee Pay Selection Form – Direct Deposit Form
6. Hattiesburg Public School District Active Resources Access Form (On-line Payroll Information Access)
Each new employee is asked to bring the above documents competed for Payroll On-Boarding. If employees have questions, they will be answered during the on-boarding time. Hattiesburg Public School District also offers additional voluntary payroll deductions for dental, vision, and other insurance programs that will be discussed during the on-boarding time.
For more detailed information concerning the above, please contact:
Marlena McNair, Insurance Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
Edith Stallings, Payroll Clerk email@example.com