- What is COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 Spread?
- What are the symptoms and complications that COVID-19 can cause?
- Can the virus that causes COVID-19 be spread through food, including restaurant take out, refrigerated food or packaged food?
- How can I protect Myself and my child?
- What should I do if I get sick or someone in my house gets sick?
- What should I do if I have been in close contact with someone that has been exposed to COVID-19?
- How can I protect my child from COVID-19 infection?
- Should Children wear face coverings?
- How can I keep my child healthy?
- What is the difference between cleaning and disinfecting?
Links & Resources
Mississippi Department of Health: https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/14,0,420.html
Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization Coronavirus: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1
Need Help or Information? If you have questions or need additional information about coronavirus and Mississippi, the information below will provide you with a hotline dedicated to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Hotline: 877-978-6453
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.